Reducing TCO(Total Cost of Ownership) in IT industry
- Making the most of Open Source software, the cost of IT can be lowered as a minimum.
- Commercial software companies are under obligation to follow the vendor’s policies, which causes annual increase of the cost continuously.
- Agens SQL is a free software reducing TCO at the best cost of technical support.
Deviation from monopoly status of and dependence upon licensed companies
- Commercial DBMS are likely to have End of Service at all times, however, open source DBMS can maintain their service quality on characteristic of community-oriented open source software.
- Commercial software companies are obligated to obey the rules of the companies and pay for extra license fees in case of upgrading or adding functionalities. Contrarily, open source DBMS can upgrade and add new features without license-related payment.
Agens SQL, in the true sense of open source DBMS
- In contrast to most commercial DBMS products bound to the vendor’s one-size-fits-all software policies, Agens SQL works on updating DBMS modules and developing new features that meets all customer’s needs.
- Some companies with names beginning with ‘E’ and ‘O’ have basis for open source DBMS, but they are not revealing the source codes of extra extension modules, which is not open source in a true sense.
- Any user or customer can engage in Bitnine’s open source community where users can be involved in processing database-related elements and customization in managing database.
Bitnine, the leader of the domestic companies with core technology of PostgreSQL.
- Bitnine is the leader of the companies that possess core technology of PostgreSQL with separate R&D center in charge of providing meticulous technical support for domestic business and customers of Agens SQL.
- In emergence of problems with DBMS or compatibility with other applications, SW patch will be built and distributed as immediate supply.
BITNINE GLOBAL INC., THE COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN GRAPH DATABASE
비트나인, 그래프 데이터베이스 전문 기업