Future-oriented database package with infinite scalability based on open-source Agens SQL
Agens SQL is an open-source RDBMS based on PostgreSQL. Technical ability is to be provided at the source code level by means of PostgreSQL codes and at the core level achieved through active participation in communication within the open-source community.
- pgpool-II is a middleware that works between PostgreSQL servers and PostgreSQL database client.
- It improves system’s overall throughput by means of Connection Pooling and Load Balancing, in addition to high-availability using the replication function.
- PostgGIS adds support for geographic objects to efficiently implement as a spatial database extender.
- It also adds support for geographic objects allowing location queries to be run in SQL.
- PgBouncer is a lightweight connection pooler for PostgreSQL.
- When client connects, via Session pooling, server connection will be assigned to it for the whole duration it stays connected. When client disconnects, the server connection will be put back into pool. Thus the overhead when the session and the server are connected can be reduced.
- Server connection is assigned to client only during a transaction via Transactino When PgBouncer notices that transaction is over, the server will be put back into pool. Statement pooling enforces “autocommit” mode on client, mostly targeted for PL/Proxy.
- PGQ, a Queueing Solution, will solve asynchronous batch processing of live
- When you’re doing many INSERT/DELETE/UPDATE of rows in a transaction during batch processing, and you want to trigger some actions before COMMIT, it will do asynchronously without blocking the live transaction.
- PL/Proxy is a database partitioning system implemented as PL Language.
- The proxy function will be created with same signature as remote function to be called, so only destination info needs to be specified inside proxy function body.
- The user can add hint phrases and then pg_hint_plan controls execution plan with hinting phrases.
7. POWA(POstgresql Workload Analyzer)
- PoWA is PostgreSQL Workload Analyzer that gathers performance stats and provides real-time charts and graphs to help monitor and tune your PostgreSQL servers.
- Pgloader loads data into PostgreSQL using the COPY streaming protocol, and doing so with separate data of MySQL, SQLite, or dBase.
- Orafce is a module with all Oracle functions and operators compatible with Oracle.
BITNINE GLOBAL INC., THE COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN GRAPH DATABASE
비트나인, 그래프 데이터베이스 전문 기업