Join our Webinar on Building a Basic Recommendation Engine
Coming webinar, AgensGraph team is reviewing building a recommendation engine with AgensGraph once again. Some viewers requested presenting past webinars due to difficulty in making the time. To provide a finer quality session, AgensGraph team decided to repeat it to help participants acquire complete knowledge of graph modeling.
Details are as follows!
Information on 8th Webinar
AgensGraph Webinar (1 hour session)
- Topic: Building a Basic Recommendation Engine using AgensGraph
- Presenter: Joe Fagan, Pre-sales Director of EMEA
- Date: November 19, 2019
- PST : 10:00AM – 11:00AM (UTC-08)
- EST : 1:00PM – 2:00PM (UTC-05)
- UTC : 6:00PM – 7:00PM
- GMT : 6:00PM – 7:00PM (UTC+00)
- CET : 7:00PM – 8:00PM (UTC+01)
- IST : 11:30PM – 12:30AM (UTC+05:30)
- Language: English
- Participation Link: REGISTER
- Introduction to Recommendation Engines
- Collaborative-based Filtering Approach
- Importing Data into AgensGraph
- Creating Graph, Ratings, and Similarity Edges
- Creating Recommendation Edges
- Further Enhancements to Recommendation Engines
What is the 8th Session about?
The goal of this session is to create a recommendation engine with a graph database. With AgensGraph, Joe will analyze the data and find how products are recommended to customers based on the purchases of other customers who made similar choices. With this simple and quick, mock demo of AgensGraph, we hope you will see how effective graph DB is in implementing a recommendation engine and start thinking of other areas where the graph can be applied.
Why should I join the Webinar?
Our goal is to help you understand how to build a recommendation engine and use it with graph database technology to benefit your business. This series of webinar sessions will answer the most common questions we hear in dealing with new clients and will provide practical tutorials and advice to help accelerate your adoption of the graph.
Thank you and we’ll be expecting you at the webinar!