Join our Webinar on Building a Basic Recommendation Engine
AgensGraph team is preparing a webinar on building a recommendation engine with AgensGraph. Thanks to the enthusiastic participation in our previous webinars, we will continue to host these sessions to enhance your knowledge of our graph DBMS!
Details are as follows!
Information on 3rd Webinar
AgensGraph Webinar (1 hour session)
- Topic: Building a Basic Recommendation Engine using AgensGraph
- Presenter: Joe Fagan, Pre-sales Director of EMEA
- Date: July 25, 2019
- PDT : 6:00AM – 7:00AM (UTC-07)
- EDT : 9:00AM – 10:00AM (UTC-04)
- UTC : 1:00PM – 2:00PM
- BST : 2:00PM – 3:00PM (UTC+01)
- CEST: 3:00PM – 4:00PM (UTC+02)
- IST : 6:30PM – 7:30PM (UTC+05:30)
- Language: English
- Participation Link: REGISTER
- Introduction to Recommendation Engines
- Collaborative-based Filtering Approach
- Importing Data into AgensGraph
- Creating Graph, Ratings, and Similarity Edges
- Creating Recommendation Edges
- Further Enhancements to Recommendation Engines
What is the 3rd Session about?
The goal of this session is to create a recommendation engine with a graph database. With AgensGraph, Joe will analyze the data and find how products are recommended to customers based on the purchases of other customers who made similar choices. With this simple and quick, mock demo of AgensGraph, we hope you will see how effective graph DB is in implementing a recommendation engine and start thinking of other areas where the graph can be applied.
Why should I join the Webinar?
Our goal is to help you understand and use graph database technology to drive value in your business. This series of webinar sessions will answer the most common questions we hear in dealing with new clients and will provide practical tutorials and advice to help accelerate your adoption of the graph.
Thank you and we’ll be expecting you at the webinar!
Click the link below to catch up on previous webinars you might have missed!
2nd Webinar: Graph Data Modeling I: Relational to Graph (TBU)