We are pleased to announce the release of AgensGraph v2.13. AgensGraph is a multimodel graph database built upon PostgreSQL, one of the world’s most trusted open-source relational databases out there.
Several PostgreSQL 13 features are included while enhancing several graph DB features as well.
The release notes are listed below:
AgensGraph v2.13 Release Notes
Support of PostgreSQL Version 13
- Supports parallelized vacuuming
- Supports deduplication function in B-Tree index
- Supports incremental sorting
- Introduction of hash aggregation functionality in queries that use aggregate functions or sets of groups
- Applied other PostgreSQL 13 major features
2. Enhanced Performance
- Supports binary-upgrade for graph data
- Performance improvement when running regular dump for graph data
- When using head(), tail(), and last() functions on edge based on the edge, result values will return in the correct order
- Modified PL/PGSQL to use Cypher syntax
- When creating PL/PGSQL, Cypher’s CREATE/SET/DELETE syntax is now usable
Various bug fixes
- Fixed an issue of agdata environment variable not recognizing when initdb was used
- Modified the default data to be set to agdata when running initdb
- Fixed an error related to Just-in-Time (JIT) flag
- Fixed an error that crashed LLVM when using Cypher statement
- Fixed an issue where restore was unavailable when using some functions of pg_dump
- Fixed an error that occurred while running pg_restore when the label was not empty
- Fixed the server disconnection error when using a double aggregate function (ex. avg(collect()))
Click the link below to download AgensGraph v2.13 for free.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Thank you! 😀