Witness IMDB in Graph Database!
Coming webinar, AgensGraph team is preparing Internet Movie Database (IMDB) Dataset and shall be importing it to AgensGraph. Thanks to the enthusiastic participation in our previous webinars, we will continue to host interesting sessions to enhance your knowledge of our graph DBMS!
Details are as follows!
Information on 4th Webinar
AgensGraph Webinar (1 hour session)
- Topic: IMDB in Graph Database
- Presenter: Dehowe Feng, Software Engineer (Bitnine Global Inc.)
- Date: August 22, 2019
- PDT : 6:00AM – 7:00AM (UTC-07)
- EDT : 9:00AM – 10:00AM (UTC-04)
- UTC : 1:00PM – 2:00PM
- BST : 2:00PM – 3:00PM (UTC+01)
- CEST: 3:00PM – 4:00PM (UTC+02)
- IST : 6:30PM – 7:30PM (UTC+05:30)
- Language: English
- Participation Link: REGISTER
- Introduction to AgensGraph and Graph Modeling
- IMDB Graph
What is the 4th Session about?
One of the advantages of the graph database is that it is visual by nature. It helps to illustrate the relationship between entities through vertices and edges. IMDB is one of the biggest movie databases and Dehowe will explain how to import and model IMDB in AgensGraph. Representing these movie data in graph can provide an intuitive way to query and visualize connections between cast and crew, along with the productions they work on.
Why should I join the Webinar?
Our goal is to help you understand and use graph database technology to drive value in your business. This series of webinar sessions will answer the most common questions we hear in dealing with new clients and will provide practical tutorials and advice to help accelerate your adoption of graph.
Thank you and we’ll be expecting you at the Webinar!