Are you ready for AgensGraph Webinar?
We are preparing a series of AgensGraph webinar for all users interested in our solution. This will be a great opportunity for old and new AgensGraph users to acquire basic to advanced knowledge of our GDBMS.
We are planning to hold the webinar once a month, sharing detailed introductions and demonstrations for the upcoming seminars.
Details are as follows!
Information on 1st Webinar (UPDATED)
AgensGraph Webinar (45 Minute Session)
- Topic: AgensGraph Intro: The Importance of Multi-Model in GDB
- Presenter: Eya Badal Abdisho, Technical Support Engineer
- Time: June 20, 2019 from 08:00am – 08:45am (PST)
* EDT : June 20, 2019 from 11:00am – 11:45am (UTC-04)
* UTC : June 20, 2019 from 03:00pm – 03:45pm
* BST : June 20, 2019 from 04:00pm – 04:45pm (UTC+01)
* CEST: June 20, 2019 from 05:00pm – 05:45pm (UTC+02)
- Language : English
- Participation Link: REGISTER
- Introduction and Bio of the speaker — 5′
- Graph Database — 7′
- Why AgensGraph — Graph Database built on Relational Database — 8′
- Use cases — 5′
- Multi-model graph database in action — 8′
- Demo (KDN data modeling — impact analysis) — 7′
- Q&A — 10′
The registration link to AgensGraph Intro is available. Fill in the blank in the registration page to get access to our limited webinar session!
What is the 1st Session about?
The 1st session will kick off with the AgensGraph Intro: The Importance of Multi-Model in GDB. If you have been following Bitnine, you may already know that AgensGraph is a multi-model DBMS with both the relational and graph model. Through this opportunity, you will learn how multi-model GDBMS can provide a significant boost to the business of corporations and facilities.
Those of you who want to know how to use AgensGraph, do not fret since there will be a live demo prepared to give you a taste of how our solution can be used.
Why should I join the Webinar?
As aforementioned, the first session will be an introduction to AgensGraph. The following sessions will focus on different subjects since the overall purpose of this webinar is to help you better understand and provide new insights regarding our graph database solution.
We’ll be tipping a pleasant spoiler of our upcoming sessions. We are planning to invite our business partners to share their experience of choosing AgensGraph for their business solution. There will also be a detailed tutorial session in the near future as well.
Our ultimate goal is to guide you and your business to an eventual success through our solution and its helpful contents. Through these series of webinar sessions, we strongly believe you will obtain answers to your questions and skills that will help you use AgensGraph to pave a strong foundation for your business.
Thank you and we’ll be expecting you at the webinar!